cipher_six: (Fruits Basket "I Pwn j00!")
Marty is in bed feeling unwell. We had wanted to watch Avatar tonight, but it was a rerun. Too bad. I hate how they are stringing us along by making the season last longer than it really should.

BUT!

I was flipping channels about half an hour ago, and I found a PUCCA cartoon on TOONDisney! Its basically the flash cartoon, but on TV! Its very cute!

The episodes are all new, and they're like, 7 minute shorts presented as a 30 minute show. Pucca and Garu don't talk at all, they just make cutesy noises (just like in the online cartoon), but there are other people in the cast who DO talk, and it really works well. I like the Bruce Lee guy. <3

PUCCA comes on the JETIX portion of TOONDisney at 8AM EST on Saturdays, according to the commercial I just heard. Watch it!

Profile

cipher_six: (Default)
coldblossom

July 2020

S M T W T F S
   1234
56789 1011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 10:58 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios